March 16, 2009

A BUNCH of RANDOMNESS!!!

Hey!!! Since I haven't posted in a while I decided I would just put some of my favorite pictures. Hope you enjoy!!!






I am almost positive my sister Lexi already used it and explained...but I think it is so funny...so one day Lexi and I were popping balloons with half of my scissors...so it came down to the last balloon and as you can see...it got stuck in the ceiling. It was so funny.








This is Nicolas on a boat in Alaska. I personally think this is a pretty cute picture!!! We all enjoyed Alaska and are hoping to be able to go back soon!!!





This is another picture of something we got stuck in the wall...but it is not half my scissors. It is a piece of a candy cane...heres the story. I handed Lexi a piece of a candy cane and told Lexi that if she could break it, then she would be awesome!!! So she chucked it across the room at the wall, and a piece got stuck it was way funny!!!



That is all for now!!! Love you all!!!

7 comments:

  1. The movie quote would be from one of the Belliston's all time favorites. It is one of the most quoted, and watched movie in this house, we would all like to become amazing whistlers....(we would like to make a living from it one day)!!! Madagascar 2! Yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nico looks adorable in that picture. I remember the scissor picture, but not the candy cane! What funny "goings on" at your place--always a good time!
    It will be fun to see you in few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are crazy upstairs at night, you get into way too much mischief.
    Nico sure is cute. I want to go back to Alaska for another vacation too!
    The movie quote--you silly, Madagascar 2. That is a funny movie, I didn't see the first one though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Whitney and Mom you both got it right....but....Whitney did get it first!!! I love that movie it has some pretty funny lines...Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am feeling out of it. I need to see the movie, well all of it, I saw the whistling scene. Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the new movie quote from ''Anne of Green Gables'' ? Probably not.....

    ReplyDelete