January 6, 2009

Our fun Christmas break



The Hillmans came up for Christmas break. We all had a blast!!!



One night me Lexi and Kelsey decided to take pictures,as you can see we went a little crazy. Ha ha ha. In the picture Lexi told us to open our mouths as wide as we can, so we did. It kind of turned out like I was eating Lexi.....I'm not I promise I am not a carnivore!!



While the Hillmans were here, we also went to 1 of Bri's basketball games. Nicolas "got into the game and started yelling at the refs." It was hilarious!! Bubba went to the other side of the school bleachers and would wave, then look away and pretend to watch the game then wave again. He did it over and over and over again. It was so FUNNY!!! He had everybody with us laughing. I would show you guys a picture but I don't think anybody got one.

7 comments:

  1. Bubba was soo funny. That is one moment I will regret not having a picture of for a long time! I have to get better about having my camera ALL the time. You just never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about your mouths open...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are silly!!! Using the same pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when we were taking pictures in the dark, lexi told us to open our mouths open as big as we could(for the picture) ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are crazy and i love you guys!!! I miss you already !!!

    ReplyDelete